Some advice and observations from the past couple of months.
- It’s all fun and games until the lawyers get involved.
- Don’t pick movies with subtitles. They’re really hard to watch while you work.
- No matter how insignificant a feature seems at the time, someone will quickly complain about it if it’s not done right.
- When someone asks, “when are you going to launch!??”, the most precise answer you should ever give is “soon”.
- Google scares me more and more every day.
- When someone uses what you’ve built and really loves it, well… it’s pretty damn cool.